Monday 25 June 2012

What I've been up to lately...

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned - it's been two weeks since my last post. Two weeks? 'I hope she's got a good excuse', I can hear you thinking...well, I haven't. Long days at work and general lethargy about life have had me getting home, hiding under the covers and not resurfacing until the next day.

While I get my Sh*t together and write up the million things I want to tell you all about, here's a little bit of what I've been getting up to (on the few occasions that I actually have been able to crawl out from underneath my feathery, downy comfort)...

I finally received an email to confirm that these bad boys are on their
way to me from nelly.com following their UK launch party

Football & fun in my favourite New Cross watering hole The Royal Albert

Ryan Callanan's BT Artbox

How amazing is this kitchen-apothecary set from Fortnum's?

I bought this white lily scented reed diffuser as a present for Adam's mum -
but liked it so much I bought one for myself

This makes me feel approximately one thousand times better
about getting up in the morning

My new favourite tipple - first brewed pre-prohibition era, this is perfect
 for drinking in plenty & pretending you're an extra in Boardwalk Empire

With all these long hard days at work, Friday night cocktails have
become a must-have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment